Dreamweaver Homes Ltd.
Factory Built Structures Listing Program
- Dreamweaver Homes Ltd.
- Manufactured Homes
- Saanichton, BC
- October 28, 2016
- October 28, 2016
CSA Z240MH Series-09 (R2015) “Manufactured Homes”
CSA A277 “Procedure for Certification of Prefabricated Buildings, Modules, and Panels”
With Reference to:
CSA C22.1-15 “Canadian Electrical Code, Part I, Safety Standard for Electrical Installations”
CSA Z240MH Series-09 (R2015) “Manufactured Homes
National Building Code
National Plumbing Code
Note: Unless otherwise specified, the standards/Code noted are the most current versions in effect.
1) QAI label with ‘c’ identifier (Item 1065, White lettering with Green Background for Multiple Modules, Size: 3 ½ inches in diameter).
QAI logo shown here:
2) Specification Nameplate (Item 1072, black lettering on white background, legal size) is located on the inside of a kitchen cabinet door or the master bedroom closet and includes:
manufacturer’s name and address
year of manufacture
ground snow load and roof design snow load
design wind pressures in kilopascals (1/50) without anchorage
(see Clause 5.4 of CSA Z240.2.1)
thermal resistance of insulation and the outside design temperature used in the heat loss calculations
a list of the appliances that are factory installed in the unit, or supplied with the unit for installation at the
site, specifying make, model, and type of energy used (i.e. oil, gas, electricity, or wood)
complete electrical rating (i.e. voltage, frequency, and input current)
The scope of homes covered in this listing include:
Single family dwellings, comprised of single or multiple modules in single storey configurations.
Conventional Wood Frame Construction
120/240V, 60Hz, 200A Max.
Electric Baseboard Heaters.
Conventional drainage and venting systems to a maximum of 240 hydraulic fixture units.
Homes are built to conform to CSA Z240 MH Series and may only be installed in locations where the CSA Z240 MH Series standard is approved by the authority having jurisdiction.
Interconnection of modules, completion of structural systems and connection to services must be finished on site as specified in the electrical and building permits and are subject for inspection by the local authorities having jurisdiction.
Products shall be installed in accordance with CSA Z240.10.1 or the local code of the authority having jurisdiction.
Printed instructions are provided in English and French with every manufactured home and includes the following:
1) Maximum pier loading and spacing (The instructions shall also provide details on the use of top blocking plates for distribution pier load); The manufacturer should also provide any necessary additional information on the blocking procedure best suited to the manufactured home.
2) Anchorage, including the location and required capacity of
3) Items to be installed or completed on site; and in the case of multisection manufactured homes, the method of maintaining the integrity of the vapour barrier at the joints between each section.
The materials, products or systems listed in this directory have been qualified to bear the QAI Listing Mark under the conditions stated with each Listing. Only those products bearing the QAI Listing Mark are considered to be listed by QAI.
No warrantee is expressed or implied, and no guarantee is provided that any jurisdictional authority will accept the Listing found herein. The appropriate authorities should be contacted regarding the acceptability of any given Listing.
Visit the QAI Online Listing Directory located at www.qai.org for the most up to date version of this Listing and to validate that this QAI Listing is active. Questions regarding this listing may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the listing number in the request.