AZCO Industries Ltd.
Electrical Listing Program
- AZCO Industries Ltd.
- Laboratory Equipment
- Langley, BC, Canada
- January 7, 2019
- July 14, 2022
CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1 Safety Requirements for Electrical Equipment for measurement, Control, and Laboratory Use – Part 1: General Requirements. UL 61010-1 Safety Requirements for Electrical Equipment for measurement, Control, and Laboratory Use – Part 1: General Requirements.
Ozone Generator; Cord-Connected, Laboratory, Dry Locations Only
Products are marked in a permanent manner where it is readily visible after installation with the following:
a)Manufacturer’s name or trademark
c)Month and year of manufacture, date code, serial number, or equivalent method of unique identification
d)Product ratings: voltage, frequency, amperes
e)QAI file Number: E10552
f)The wording “Conforms to CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1 and UL61010-1”
g)Warning markings as required by the standards in English and French
h) QAI logo shown here:
Model Volts Current Hz Location VMUS-10 120 6.0 60 Indoor Dry VMUS-DG3 120/240 3.0 60 Indoor Dry VMUS-K3 120/240 4.0 60 Indoor Dry VMUS-DG 120/240 2 50/60 Indoor Dry VMUS-K 120/240 1.5 50 Indoor Dry VMUS-KP 120/240 1.75 50 Indoor Dry
1. The manufacturer / Listee maintains a system to ensure each product complies with this report prior to application of the QAI mark.
2. Product is supplied with all the warning labels.
3. This product was evaluated for electrical safety only; the physiological effect of ozone was not considered.
4. The product is installed in accordance with the NEC and CEC as applicable.
5. Suitability of the product in its final installation is subject to inspection by the Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ).
6. Product is intended for laboratory use only.
The materials, products or systems listed in this directory have been qualified to bear the QAI Listing Mark under the conditions stated with each Listing. Only those products bearing the QAI Listing Mark are considered to be listed by QAI.
No warrantee is expressed or implied, and no guarantee is provided that any jurisdictional authority will accept the Listing found herein. The appropriate authorities should be contacted regarding the acceptability of any given Listing.
Visit the QAI Online Listing Directory located at www.qai.org for the most up to date version of this Listing and to validate that this QAI Listing is active. Questions regarding this listing may be directed to email@example.com. Please include the listing number in the request.