Bi Pure Water Inc.
Factory Built Structures Listing Program
- Bi Pure Water Inc.
- Engineered Structures
- Surrey, BC
- June 28, 2019
- June 28, 2019
CSA A277-16 “Procedure for Certification of Prefabricated Buildings, Modules, and Panels”
National Building Code of Canada
C22.1-15 Canadian Electrical Code, Part 1 (23rd Edition), Safety Standard for Electrical Installations
Note: Unless otherwise specified, the standards/Code noted are the most current versions in effect.
All markings must be permanent and visible after installation.
1. The QAI label (item 1097 – Permanent Engineered Structures CSA A277 Compliance label) is normally located in close proximity to the electrical panel.
• Certification label serial number
• QAI certification logo with the “c” identifier
• QAI logo shown here:
2. The specification nameplate (item 1068, 8-1/2” x 14” size) is located in close proximity to the electrical panel and includes:
• Manufacturer’s Name and Address
• Date of Manufacture
• Model Serial Number or Product Code
• Foundation Type (Perimeter Foundation Wall or Piers)
• Floor live Load
• Specified Snow Load (1/50)
• Seismic Response Sa (0.2)
• Hourly Wind Pressure (1/50)
• Envelope Effective Thermal Resistance
• Windows/Doors/Skylights Thermal Characteristics
• Outside Design Temperature (Heal Loss or Heat Gain)
• Factory Installed Appliances
• Site Installed Components, Assemblies, and Systems
• Electrical Systems Voltage, Frequency, and Amperage
3. Other Markings as required by the relevant codes.
The QAI label and specification nameplate are available from QAI and must be applied at the factory.
Engineered Structures under Parts 3, 4, 5, and 6 of the National Building Code. Structures are used for single Major Occupancy classified as Group F, Division 3 – Low Hazard Industrial occupancies, constructed in single module in single storey configurations. Structures classified under this occupancy are not intended for general public access.
Structures under this listing typically include but not limited to water treatment plants or other similar buildings for water treatment systems. This listing does not apply to sleeping quarters, office spaces and other residential or commercial buildings and/or any buildings designed for multiple Major Occupancies.
For a full list of structures covered under this occupancy please refer to Appendix A, Division B of the National Building Code.
Steel frame structure.
120/208V, 60Hz, 200A max.
Electric unit heaters. Units to be Electric only. Systems may be equipped with a HVAC system.
Structures included in this listing are manufactured at a central facility and transported to the site. These modules include provisions for on-site interconnections, connection to municipal service and electrical power supply. QAI certification covers the construction of the structures including any factory installed plumbing and electrical services, equipment and fixtures. QAI certification is intended to obviate the necessity of further inspection by the local regulatory authorities except for site connections to services or to other modules and for site installed features.
Site installation of products must be done according to manufacturer’s installation instructions and in compliance with the requirements set by the local authority having jurisdiction.
The materials, products or systems listed in this directory have been qualified to bear the QAI Listing Mark under the conditions stated with each Listing. Only those products bearing the QAI Listing Mark are considered to be listed by QAI.
No warrantee is expressed or implied, and no guarantee is provided that any jurisdictional authority will accept the Listing found herein. The appropriate authorities should be contacted regarding the acceptability of any given Listing.
Visit the QAI Online Listing Directory located at www.qai.org for the most up to date version of this Listing and to validate that this QAI Listing is active. Questions regarding this listing may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the listing number in the request.