Bigfoot Industries (2010), Inc.
Plumbing Listing Program
- Bigfoot Industries (2010), Inc.
- Plastic Plumbing Fixtures for Use in Recreational Vehicles
- Armstrong, B.C., Canada
- December 13, 2010
- September 6, 2016
CSA Standard B45.0 “Plumbing Fixtures”
CSA Standard B45.5 “Plastic Plumbing Fixtures”
ANSI Z124.1.2 “Plastic Bathtubs and Shower Units”
ANSI Z124.3 “Plastic Lavatories” as applicable
Shower stalls and shower stalls with built in lavatory sinks for use in
Each shower stall and shower stall with built in lavatory sink is marked
with the following content:
1. The name or recognized trademark of the manufacturer
2. Model number
3. The date of manufacture
4. QAI File Number: REC575-2
5. CSA B45 Series, ANSI Z124.1.2, and ANSI Z124.3 as applicable
6. The wording “Certified as a component only where the suitability of
the final combination with recreational vehicles is to be determined
by the recreational vehicle certifier”
7. The wording “Plumbing Fixtures/Appareils Sainitaires”
8. The QAI logo with the “C”, “RV”, and “US” indicators in the 7 to 8 o’
clock position, the 1 to 2 o’ clock position, and the 4 to 5 o’ clock
position respectively. The “C”, “RV”, and “US” indicators are a
minimum of 1 mm in height
Model Type 001 Combination Shower Stall and Lavatory Sink 002 Shower Stall 003 Shower Stall
The materials, products or systems listed in this directory have been qualified to bear the QAI Listing Mark under the conditions stated with each Listing. Only those products bearing the QAI Listing Mark are considered to be listed by QAI.
No warrantee is expressed or implied, and no guarantee is provided that any jurisdictional authority will accept the Listing found herein. The appropriate authorities should be contacted regarding the acceptability of any given Listing.
Visit the QAI Online Listing Directory located at www.qai.org for the most up to date version of this Listing and to validate that this QAI Listing is active. Questions regarding this listing may be directed to email@example.com. Please include the listing number in the request.