Concept Millwork Corporation
Windows & Doors Listing Program
- Concept Millwork Corporation
- Fire Doors
- London, Ontario
- F433-1 and F433-2
- April 21, 2016
- August 23, 2019
UL 10B Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
UL 10C Positive Pressure Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
NFPA 252 Standard Methods of Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
CAN/ULC S104 Standard Method for Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
20, 45, 60 and 90 Minute Neutral & Positive Pressure Rated Composite Category “A” Fire Doors and Category “C” Fire Door Frames with Hose Stream.
Manufacturing / Machining
Listing No.: Criteria: BASF 20 minute Fire Rated Door Slab F411-1-1-20 – Wood Core CPL BASF 20 minute Fire Rated Door Slab F411-1-2-20 – Laminated Core CPL BASF 45 minute Fire Rated Door Slab F411-1-1-45 CPL BASF 60 minute Fire Rated Door Slab F411-1-1-60 CPL BASF 90 minute Fire Rated Door Slab F411-1-1-90 CPL
Fire Rated Door Frames
Listing No.: Criteria: BASF 20 minute Fire Rated Door Frame F411-2-20 CPL BASF 45 minute Fire Rated Door Frame F411-2-45 CPL BASF 60 minute Fire Rated Door Frame F411-2-60 CPL BASF 90 minute Fire Rated Door Frame F411-2-90 CPL
– Refer to QAI evaluation reports F433-1 and F433-2 and the applicable test reports for test assembly configurations used for fire endurance testing.
– Refer to the QAI FD002 – Fire Door Guidelines for general guidelines of fire door assemblies
– Final acceptance of the product in the intended application is to be determined by the authority having jurisdiction (AHJ).
– Product is to be installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s published installation instructions by qualified installing personnel.
The materials, products or systems listed in this directory have been qualified to bear the QAI Listing Mark under the conditions stated with each Listing. Only those products bearing the QAI Listing Mark are considered to be listed by QAI.
No warrantee is expressed or implied, and no guarantee is provided that any jurisdictional authority will accept the Listing found herein. The appropriate authorities should be contacted regarding the acceptability of any given Listing.
Visit the QAI Online Listing Directory located at www.qai.org for the most up to date version of this Listing and to validate that this QAI Listing is active. Questions regarding this listing may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the listing number in the request.