Destiny Homes Inc.
Factory Built Structures Listing Program
- Destiny Homes Inc.
- Modular Homes (Group C)
- Coaldale, AB, Canada
- August 9, 2019
- August 9, 2019
CSA A-277 Procedure for Certification of Prefabricated Buildings, Modules and Panels
Alberta Building Code 2014
CSA C22.1 Canadian Electrical Code, Part 1
National Plumbing Code of Canada
National Building Code of Canada
Note: Unless otherwise specified, the standards/Code noted are the most current versions in effect.
Products are labelled and marked in a permanent manner where it is readily visible after installation with the following information:
1. The QAI label (item 1067, black with gold, 3-1/2 diameter) is normally located in close proximity to the electrical panel and includes:
• Certification label serial number
• QAI certification logo with the “C” Identifier
• “Modular Homes”
QAI logo shown here:
2. The specification nameplate (item 1068, 8-1/2” x 14” size) is located in close proximity to the electrical panel and includes:
• Manufacturer’s Name and Address
• Date of Manufacture
• Model Serial Number of Product Code
• Foundation Type (Perimeter Foundation Wall or Piers)
• Floor Live Load
• Specified Snow Load (1/50)
• Seismic Response Sa(0.2)
• Hourly Wind Pressure (1/50)
• Building Envelope Effective Thermal Resistance
• Windows/Doors/Skylights Thermal Characteristics
• Outside Design Temperature (Heat Loss or Heat Gain)
• Factory Installed Appliances
• Site Installed Components, Assemblies and Systems
• Electrical Systems Voltage, Frequency and Amperage
Other Markings as required by the relevant Codes.
Note: the QAI label and specification nameplate are available from QAI and must be applied in the factory.
Single Family Dwellings classified under one major occupancy (Group C – Residential), constructed in single or multiple modules up to a maximum of 3 storeys. Modular homes under this scope have a building area not exceeding 600m2.
Residential buildings are designed and constructed within the limitations of Part 9 of the applicable Building Code without vertical fire and sound separations. This listing does not include multi-unit residential buildings requiring fire and sound separation or shared egress facilities, such as duplexes, row houses, townhouses, hotels and motels, and/or any buildings designed with multiple major occupancies.
For a full list of structures covered under Group C occupancy, please refer to Appendix A, Division B of the applicable Building Code.
Conventional wood frame construction with engineered floor and roof trusses.
120/240V, 60Hz, 200A max.
Conventional drainage and vent systems to a maximum of 240 hydraulic fixture units.
The materials, products or systems listed in this directory have been qualified to bear the QAI Listing Mark under the conditions stated with each Listing. Only those products bearing the QAI Listing Mark are considered to be listed by QAI.
No warrantee is expressed or implied, and no guarantee is provided that any jurisdictional authority will accept the Listing found herein. The appropriate authorities should be contacted regarding the acceptability of any given Listing.
Visit the QAI Online Listing Directory located at www.qai.org for the most up to date version of this Listing and to validate that this QAI Listing is active. Questions regarding this listing may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the listing number in the request.