Windows & Doors Listing Program
- Jeld-Wen, Inc.
- Fire Doors and Fire Door Frames
- Klamath Falls, Oregon
- F441-2 and F441-2
- May 9, 2017
- October 9, 2019
UL 10B Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
UL 10C Positive Pressure Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
NFPA 252 Standard Methods of Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
CAN/ULC S104 Standard Method for Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
20 to 90 minute Neutral & Positive Pressure Rated Category “A” and “B” Wood and Composite Fire Doors and Category “C” Fire Door Frames with and without Hose Stream.
Fire Resistance Rated Doors
Spec. Owner Fire Rating Category Listing # Description Jeld-Wen 20 minute
no hose stream
A F441-1-1-20 Wood Core Jeld-Wen 20 minute
no hose stream
B F441-1-2-20 Wood Core BASF SE 20 minute A F411-1-1-20 Wood Core BASF SE 20 minute A F411-1-2-20 Composite Core BASF SE 45 minute A F411-1-45 Composite Core BASF SE 60 minute A F411-1-1-60 Composite Core BASF SE 90 minute A F411-1-1-90 Composite Core
Fire Resistance Rated Door Frames
Spec. Owner Fire Rating Category Listing # Description BASF SE 20 minute C F411-2-20 Composite Frame BASF SE 45 minute C F411-2-45 Composite Frame BASF SE 60 minute C F411-2-60 Composite Frame BASF SE 90 minute C F411-2-90 Composite Frame
• Refer to QAI evaluation reports F441-1 and F441-2 and the applicable test reports for test assembly configurations used for fire endurance testing.
• Refer to the QAI FD002 – Fire Door Guidelines for general guidelines of fire door assemblies
• Final acceptance of the product in the intended application is to be determined by the authority having jurisdiction (AHJ).
• Product is to be installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s published installation instructions by qualified installing personnel.
The materials, products or systems listed in this directory have been qualified to bear the QAI Listing Mark under the conditions stated with each Listing. Only those products bearing the QAI Listing Mark are considered to be listed by QAI.
No warrantee is expressed or implied, and no guarantee is provided that any jurisdictional authority will accept the Listing found herein. The appropriate authorities should be contacted regarding the acceptability of any given Listing.
Visit the QAI Online Listing Directory located at www.qai.org for the most up to date version of this Listing and to validate that this QAI Listing is active. Questions regarding this listing may be directed to email@example.com. Please include the listing number in the request.