Jumpstart Consultants, Inc.
Building Products Listing Program
- Jumpstart Consultants, Inc.
- 4649 Carolina Ave, Bldg 1, Richmond, Virginia 23222
- March 25, 2015
- No Revisions to Date
ASTM E2273– Standard Test Method for Determining the Drainage Efficiency of Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS) Clad Wall Assemblies
The following outlines drainage capacity of QAI certified Jumpstart synthetic underlayment products when tested to ASTM E2273:
Jumpstart Synthetic Housewrap Products
- Listed products are identified with a label bearing the following information:
• Product Identification Label
• Company name, logo, address and phone number
• Product name
• QAI logo with ‘us’ indicator
• QAI Certification Listing Number (B1063-2)
Note: Products for end use in Canada may be required to have marking in both French and English. It is the responsibility of the Applicant to apply bilingual markings as required by the applicable evaluation reports and in accordance with Provincial and Territorial Regulatory Authorities.
MODEL WIDTH LENGTH WEIGHT HW03-LPA 108 or 120 inches (2.7 or 3.0 m) 100, 150, or 195 feet (30, 46, or 59 m) 2.4 lbs/100 ft2 (117 g/m2) HWD2-72A 108 or 120 inches (2.7 or 3.0 m) 100, 150, or 195 feet (30, 46, or 59 m) 1.5 lbs/100 ft2 (73 g/m2) HWD3-67A 108 or 120 inches (2.7 or 3.0 m) 100, 150, or 195 feet (30, 46, or 59 m) 1.4 lbs/100 ft2 (67 g/m2)
Note 1: Other sizes commercially available RATINGS
PRODUCT TEST METHOD DRAINAGE EFFICIENCY HW03-LPA ASTM E2273 > 75% HWD2-72A HWD3-67A
* Note 2: The products in this listing above, demonstrate compliance with Exception 1, Section 703.1.1 of the 2011 Oregon Residential Specialty Code as a Water-Resistant Barrier with enhanced drainage and exceeding 75% drainage efficiency when tested in accordance with ASTM E2273.
The product must be installed in accordance with the code enforced by the authority having jurisdiction. Final acceptance of the product in the final installation is subject to inspection by the authority having jurisdiction.
The materials, products or systems listed in this directory have been qualified to bear the QAI Listing Mark under the conditions stated with each Listing. Only those products bearing the QAI Listing Mark are considered to be listed by QAI. No warrantee is expressed or implied, and no guarantee is provided that any jurisdictional authority will accept the Listing found herein. The appropriate authorities should be contacted regarding the acceptability of any given Listing. Visit the QAI Online Listing Directory located at www.qai.org for the most up to date version of this Listing and to validate that this QAI Listing is active. Questions regarding this listing may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the listing number in the request.