Leggett & Platt, Incorporated
Electrical Listing Program
- Leggett & Platt, Incorporated
- Control Box
- Carthage, MO
- July 24, 2020
CSA C22.2 No. 68
This device is intended to control motor-operated motion furniture, where the device is intermittently used. This device is intended to be connected to 29VDC, 3.2A by means of a Listed Class 2 power source.
Products are marked in a permanent manner where it is readily visible after installation with the following:
a) Manufacturer’s name multiple listee name or trade name or other recognized symbol of identification.
b) Model designation
c) Month and year of manufacture
d) Product ratings: voltage and current rating
e) QAI file Number: E10759
f) The wording “CSA C22.2 No. 68 and UL 962”
g) Warning markings as required by the standards in English and French
h) QAI logo shown here:
Model # Volts Current Location 209-M001 29VDC 3.2A Dry
Notes: Conditions of Acceptability:
1. The manufacturer / Listee maintains a system to ensure each product complies with this report prior to application of the QAI mark.
2. The product is installed in accordance with the NEC and CEC as applicable.
3. Suitability of the product in its final installation is subject to inspection by the Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ)
4. This product is certified as a component only where the suitability of the final combination with the complete system is to be determined by the complete system certifier.
5. The device was subjected to the Temperature Test at motor duty cycle: 2 minutes “ON” / 18 minutes “OFF”; vibration and light running continuous. The suitability of duty cycles for motor control shall be determined in the end-use application.
6. The device shall be installed in compliance with enclosure, mounting, spacing, and segregation requirements of the final application.
7. The device is intended for factory wiring only. The suitability of connections made to these devices shall be determined in the final application.
8. The device has not been evaluated for use in safety or limiting applications. No protective or safety functions to motors (i.e. Running Overload, Lock Rotor) were evaluated. Protective or safety functions to motors are to be evaluated in final application.
9. Abnormal operations/tests within UL 962 and CSA C22.2 No. 68 are to be evaluated in final application.
10. Only two actuators are intended to be operated at any given time.
The materials, products or systems listed in this directory have been qualified to bear the QAI Listing Mark under the conditions stated with each Listing. Only those products bearing the QAI Listing Mark are considered to be listed by QAI.
No warrantee is expressed or implied, and no guarantee is provided that any jurisdictional authority will accept the Listing found herein. The appropriate authorities should be contacted regarding the acceptability of any given Listing.
Visit the QAI Online Listing Directory located at www.qai.org for the most up to date version of this Listing and to validate that this QAI Listing is active. Questions regarding this listing may be directed to email@example.com. Please include the listing number in the request.