Nootka Holdings Ltd. dba Adaptive Homes
Factory Built Structures Listing Program
- Nootka Holdings Ltd. dba Adaptive Homes
- Modular Homes
- Revelstoke, BC
- August 11, 2021
- August 11, 2021
CSA A277-16 “Procedure for Certification of Prefabricated Buildings, Modules, and Panels”
British Columbia Building Code (Part 9)
British Columbia Plumbing Code
CSA C22.1 Canadian Electrical Code, Part 1 “Safety Standard for Electrical Installations”
Note: Unless otherwise specified, the standards/codes noted are the most current versions in effect.
All markings must be permanent and visible after installation.
1. QAI label with ‘C’ identifier (item 1067, 3-1/2” diameter) is normally located in close proximity to the electrical panel and includes”
– Certification label serial number
– QAI certification logo with the “C” identifier
– “Modular Homes”
– QAI logo shown here:
2. The specification nameplate (item 1068, 8-1/2” x 14” in size) is normally located in close proximity to the electrical panel and includes:
– Manufacturer’s Name and Address
– Date of Manufacture
– Model Serial Number or Product Code
– Foundation Type (Perimeter Foundation or Piers)
– Floor Live Load
– Specified Snow Load (1/50)
– Seismic Response Sa (0.2)
– Hourly Wind Pressure (1/50)
– Envelope Effective Thermal Resistance
– Windows/Doors/Skylights Thermal Characteristics
– Outside Design Temperature (Heat Loss or Heat Gain)
– Factory Installed Appliances
– Site Installed Components, Assemblies, and Systems
– Electrical System Voltage, Frequency, and Amperage
3. Other markings as required by the relevant codes and standards.
The QAI label and specification nameplate are available from QAI and must be applied at the factory.
Single family dwellings classified under one major occupancy (Group C – Residential), constructed in single or multiple modules in single storey configurations. These modular homes have a building area not exceeding 600m2.
Residential buildings are designed and constructed within the limitations of Part 9 of the applicable building code without vertical fire and sound separations. This listing does not include multi-unit residential buildings requiring fire and sound separation or shared egress facilities, such as duplexes, row houses, townhouses, hotels and motels, and/or any buildings designed with multiple major occupancies.
For a full list of structures covered under Group C occupancy, please refer to Division B, Notes to Part 3, A-22.214.171.124. (1) Major Occupancy Classification in the applicable building code.
Conventional Wood Frame Construction within the limitations of Part 9 of the British Columbia Building Code
120/240 V, 60Hz, 100A max.
Units are equipped with electric heat pump system and heat recovery ventilator
Conventional drainage and venting systems to a maximum of 240 hydraulic fixture units.
Gas Systems: None.
The materials, products or systems listed in this directory have been qualified to bear the QAI Listing Mark under the conditions stated with each Listing. Only those products bearing the QAI Listing Mark are considered to be listed by QAI.
No warrantee is expressed or implied, and no guarantee is provided that any jurisdictional authority will accept the Listing found herein. The appropriate authorities should be contacted regarding the acceptability of any given Listing.
Visit the QAI Online Listing Directory located at www.qai.org for the most up to date version of this Listing and to validate that this QAI Listing is active. Questions regarding this listing may be directed to email@example.com. Please include the listing number in the request.