REV Engineering Ltd.
Factory Built Structures Listing Program
- REV Engineering Ltd.
- Business Commercial Industrial Structures
- Calgary AB
- November 24, 2021
- June 20, 2022
CSA A277-16 “Procedure for certification of prefabricated buildings, modules, and panels”,
Alberta Building Code, Parts 4, 5, 6, and 9, and
CSA C22.1 Canadian Electrical Code, Part 1 “Safety Standard for Electrical Installations”
Note: Unless otherwise specified, the Standards/Codes noted are the most current versions in effect.
Business Commercial Industrial Structures
1. QAI Label with the ‘c’ identifier (item 1096) – Business Commercial Industrial Structures CSA A277 compliance label is normally located in close proximity to the electrical panel.
2. The Specification Nameplate (item 1068, 8-1/2” x 14”, white with black lettering) is normally located in close proximity to the electrical panel and includes:
• Manufacturer’s Name and Address,
• Date of Manufacture,
• Model Serial Number or Product Code,
• Foundation Type,
• Floor Live Load (kPa),
• Specified Snow Load (1/50),
• Seismic Response Sa(0.2),
• Hourly Wind Pressure (1/50),
• Building Envelope Effective Thermal Resistance,
• Windows/Doors/Skylights Thermal Characteristics,
• Outslide Design Temperature (Heat Loss/Heat Gain),
• Factory Installed Appliances,
• Site Installed Components, Assemblies, and Systems, and
• Electrical System Voltage, Amperage, and Frequency
Factory Built Commercial Industrial Structures built under Part 9 of the Alberta Building Code and are used for Major Occupancy Class of Group F3, Low Hazard Industrial occupancies. Buildings are comprised of single modules in single storey configurations and are not conditioned space on a full time basis or intended for general public access.
Structures described above typically include buildings used as power control buildings and similar temporary structures used to house electrical equipment.
This listing does not apply to sleeping quarters, construction camps, dining trailers, wash cars, office spaces, storage units, and other residential or commercial buildings designed for multiple major occupancies. This certification does not include any sprinkler or file alarm systems.
Light steel frame structure built on a steel base frame, the entire structure is designed in Part 4 by Professional Engineer and is manufactured in a shop that is certified in accordance with the requirements of CSA A660 “Certification of Manufacturers of Steel Building Systems”. All welding is to be done in a shop certified to CSA W47.1 “Certification of Companies for Fusion Welding of Steel”.
120/208V, 60Hz, 3PH, 225A
May be equipped with exterior wall mounted forced air furnaces or forced air heating units. Units to be Electric only. System may be equipped with air conditioning.
The materials, products or systems listed in this directory have been qualified to bear the QAI Listing Mark under the conditions stated with each Listing. Only those products bearing the QAI Listing Mark are considered to be listed by QAI.
No warrantee is expressed or implied, and no guarantee is provided that any jurisdictional authority will accept the Listing found herein. The appropriate authorities should be contacted regarding the acceptability of any given Listing.
Visit the QAI Online Listing Directory located at www.qai.org for the most up to date version of this Listing and to validate that this QAI Listing is active. Questions regarding this listing may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the listing number in the request.