Rochester Rotational Molding, Inc.
Plumbing Listing Program
- Rochester Rotational Molding, Inc.
- Potable Water Holding Tanks & Waste Holding Tanks
- Rochester, Indiana
- November 30, 2017
- October 30, 2019
Potable Water Holding Tanks:
• IAPMO Standard TS 4 “Pressurized and Non-pressurized Potable Water Tanks for Use in Recreational Vehicles”
Liquid and Solid Waste Holding Tanks:
• CSA Standard B45.6 “Non-recirculating toilets, vacuum toilets, and waste-holding tanks for use in recreational vehicles”
• IAPMO Standard TS 2 “Waste Holding Tanks”
Potable water holding tanks & waste holding tanks for use in recreational vehicles in Canada and the United States of America.
Waste Holding Tanks or Potable Water Holding Tanks:
Each tank is marked with the following content, applied to an area that is readily visible after installation:
1. Manufacturer’s name or recognized trademark
2. Model Number
3. QAI logo with ‘c’, ‘rv’, and ‘us’ indicators
4. If applicable to product: Waste holding (black or grey water) tanks are identified as such.
5. If applicable to product: Potable water holding tanks are identified as non-pressure tanks.
6. QAI logo shown here:
Polyethylene – Waste Holding Tanks: 140037, 140038, 141903, 141904, 150671, 150672
Polyethylene – Potable Water Holding Tanks: 140039, 143039, 143197, 143198, 144867, 152217, 152218
This product is certified as a component only where the suitability of the final combination with the recreational vehicle is to be determined by the recreational vehicle certifier.
The materials, products or systems listed in this directory have been qualified to bear the QAI Listing Mark under the conditions stated with each Listing. Only those products bearing the QAI Listing Mark are considered to be listed by QAI.
No warrantee is expressed or implied, and no guarantee is provided that any jurisdictional authority will accept the Listing found herein. The appropriate authorities should be contacted regarding the acceptability of any given Listing.
Visit the QAI Online Listing Directory located at www.qai.org for the most up to date version of this Listing and to validate that this QAI Listing is active. Questions regarding this listing may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the listing number in the request.