Grandeur Housing Ltd.
Factory Built Structures Listing Program
- Grandeur Housing Ltd.
- Business Commercial Industrial Structures – For Electrical Features Only
- Winkler, Manitoba
- July 30, 2010
- June 21, 2022
CSA A277-16 “Procedure for Certification of Prefabricated Buildings, Modules, and Panels”
CSA C22.1 Canadian Electrical Code (Part 1)
Note 1: The standards above as provincially amended by Alberta, Manitoba, and Saskatchewan. Jurisdictions may require structures to comply with municipal and/or provincial codes and standards in lieu of the national codes and standards.
Note 2: Unless otherwise specified, the Standards and Codes noted are the most current versions in effect.
Business Commercial Industrial Structures – For Electrical Features Only
Products are labelled and marked in a permanent manner where it is readily visible after installation with the following information: 1. The specification nameplate (item 1068, white with black, 8-1/2” x 14”) is located in close proximity to the electrical panel and includes:
• Manufacturer’s Name and Address
• Date of Manufacture
• Model Serial Number or Product Code
• Foundation Type (Perimeter Foundation Wall or Piers)
• Floor live Load
• Specified Snow Load (1/50)
• Seismic Response Sa(0.2)
• Hourly Wind Pressure (1/50)
• Envelope Effective Thermal Resistance
• Windows/Doors/Skylights Thermal Characteristics
• Outside Design Temperature (Heal Loss or Heat Gain)
• Factory Installed Appliances
• Site Installed Components, Assemblies, and Systems
• Electrical Systems Voltage, Frequency, and Amperage
2. The QAI compliance label (item 1069) is normally located in close proximity to the electrical panel.
3. QAI logo shown here:
The scope of Business Commercial Industrial Structures covered in this listing include:
Structures are: Business Commercial Industrial Structures comprised of single or multiple modules. Structures typically include but are not limited to office space, stores, construction camp facilities such as dormitories and dining trailers, equipment buildings, and other similar commercial or industrial buildings.
Electrical Ratings: 120/240V, 60Hz, 200A Max.
The materials, products or systems listed in this directory have been qualified to bear the QAI Listing Mark under the conditions stated with each Listing. Only those products bearing the QAI Listing Mark are considered to be listed by QAI.
No warrantee is expressed or implied, and no guarantee is provided that any jurisdictional authority will accept the Listing found herein. The appropriate authorities should be contacted regarding the acceptability of any given Listing.
Visit the QAI Online Listing Directory located at www.qai.org for the most up to date version of this Listing and to validate that this QAI Listing is active. Questions regarding this listing may be directed to email@example.com. Please include the listing number in the request.